M lightbar with Message Panel for Airport is intended for airport Marshaller vehicles . The Marshaller vehicle is responsible for guiding the pilots of an aircraft on the airport.
- Two amber rotating or double-flashing Gyroleds
- Backlit “FOLLOW ME” text on the rear of the lightbar
- Backlit “FLYCO” text on the front of the lightbar
- One green LED light L51 for taxiing authorisation
- One red LED light L51 for taxiing authorisation
- Lightbar controlled by a conventional assembly with switch, fuse relays (not included)
Light meeting the specifications of Annex 14 (Convention on International Civil Aviation of ICAO regulations for vehicles and mobile obstacles like C) and the EASA (Annex to ED Decision 2014/013/R – Certification Specifications (CS) and Guidance Material (GM) for Aerodromes Design – CS-ADR-DSN )