A mobile and simple system with a powerful loudspeaker which enables a safe evacuation against danger !
It is light, powerful and easy to install on any type of vehicle !
The Portable Warning Device is a developed product composed of a powerful loudspeaker and a system which emits messages intended for communities located in a high-risk area, such as nuclear power area, shoreline area, etc. to inform the population of any danger.
Technical specifications :
- Cigar lighter plug with control system
- Spiral cord with cigar lighter plug : length : 0.5m folded, 3m unfolded
- SPA NANO microphone with spiral cord
- Input voltage : 12 or 24V
- Warning tone : National Warning Signal (SNA in french) is a way to alert the population of any danger
- The system of message broadcast is a Public Address system (a technology also used on Mercura’s lightbars)
- Possibility of recording up to 3 messages on the SD card
- Public Address message broadcast system. This is the same technology as is used in the Mercura lightbars.
- Tone 1: NAS (not modifiable)
- Tone 2: End of NAS (not modifiable)
- Tone 3: BEEP (modifiable, to be indicated with the order)
- Tone 4: if necessary (to be indicated with the order)