The VMP option (Variable Message Panel) is used to communicate information or warnings to road users. It is very useful for local authorities that have a PCS (Local emergency plan), and is used to display warning messages to the population.
The messages can be updated or adapted using PC software. They can be programmed for a static, flashing or scrolling display.
The “mirror” VMP function on the front area of the lightbar can also be used to display a message that can be read on the central rearview mirror.
|Public address with recording of messages on a SD card||30724|
|2 Side alley light option||30787|
|VMP option (T-Panel control panel)||30723|
|Messages limited panel ² (12-key control panel)||30721|
|Message panel on the front of the lightbar||30830|
|Message programming interface*||25581|
1 Not compatible with the LMP option
² Not compatible with the PUBLIC ADDRESS option
Message panel option
- Red coloured LED variable message panel
- Character height: 40 mm
- Automatic switch to Day/Night mode
- Message panel length: 355 mm
- Messages can be displayed in static,
- flashing or scrolling mode
- Panel with 6 pre-defined messages controlled by a 12-key XL control panel
- LMP : Limited Message Panel
- 100-message panel controlled by a T-Panel touch control panel.
- Easy to use,
- up to 100 recorded messages,
- 7 available languages.
Public Address option
- Broadcast of messages using the microphone built into the control panel and/or messages recorded on a SD card.